Delegates will, through the use of simulation techniques, extensive worksite study and classroom presentation, grasp the meaning of key elements of TPS and gain appreciation of its practical application.
In addition to the content of the 1.5 day workshop during the 2 day workshop we will focus on culture and behaviour making this course most relevant to Senior Managers and those responsible for leading Lean transformations.
Key Study Areas
- Toyota Philosophy & Basic Thinking
- Toyota Way Culture & Behaviours
- A Customer Driven Focus
- Continuous Improvement & 7 Wastes
- Shifting Sands or Solid Ground – Importance of Stability
- TPS Overview
- Continuous Flow process & Jidoka - Built in Quality
- Standardisation - The Foundation
- Production Planning & Pull System
- Hoshin Kanri & PDCA Model
- Human Resources for a Lean Environment
- Role of Senior Management
- Discussion with Senior Manager on the Gemba
Executive / Senior management & Lean transformation leaders.
Maximum of 18 delegates on each course.
Viewing Lean in action at our state of the art manufacturing facilities is an integral part of this course. This course is therefore only available at either our Deeside Engine Plant or Burnaston Car Plant.
We start at 08:30 working until16:30 on both days. After day one concludes the instructors will meet you for a meal at 18:00.
£1,080 +VAT per delegate.
"First of all, I sincerely wish to thank you and your team for your exceptional delivery and well organized two day training course."
"We most enjoyed spending time with you and the Toyota team. The seminar and tours were fantastic, and I expect this experience to be of great benefit as we continue our journey."
"I learned so much. Thank you! Can't wait to get started."
Courses can contain participants from several organisations. Conduct should be professional to ensure that all participants are able to enjoy the course.
There are currently no COVID restrictions in place but please do not attend if you have tested positive or have symptoms.