Delegates will, through the use of simulation techniques, extensive worksite study and classroom presentation, grasp the meaning of key elements of TPS and gain appreciation of its practical application.
In addition to the content of the 1.5 day workshop during the 2 day workshop we will focus on culture and behaviour making this course most relevant to Senior Managers and those responsible for leading Lean transformations.
KEY STUDY AREAS
- Toyota Philosophy & Basic Thinking
- Toyota Way Culture & Behaviours
- A Customer Driven Focus
- Continuous Improvement & 7 Wastes
- The Importance of Stability
- TPS Overview
- Continuous Flow Processes
- Jidoka - Built in Quality
- Standardisation - The Foundation
- Production Planning & Pull System
- Hoshin Kanri & PDCA Model
- Human Resources for a Lean Environment
- Role of Senior Management
- Discussion with Senior Manager on the Gemba
Senior management & Lean transformation leaders.
Maximum of 18 delegates on each course.
Viewing Lean in action at our state of the art manufacturing facility is an integral part of this course. This course is therefore only available at one of our Toyota factories.
We start day 1 at 09:00 working until 17:00 after which instructors will meet you at a local restaurant for a meal at 18:30. On day two you will finish at 16:00. Agendas can be modified to suit client requirements.
£1,080 +VAT per delegate.
Courses can contain participants from several organisations. Conduct should be professional to ensure that all participants are able to enjoy the course.
There are currently no COVID restrictions in place but please do not attend if you have tested positive or have symptoms.