Many organisations often struggle with effective problem solving and find that the best they can achieve is to merely contain the existing problems by introducing more waste into the organisation.
For example an unreliable machine will be managed by adding in more stock to protect supply to the customer or through the acquisition of a second machine to ensure throughput. Real problem solving countermeasures the root cause of an issue preventing it from reoccurring and in doing so creates stability with the least amount of waste.
Toyota A3 Problem Solving is not a skill reserved for engineers and managers, if you truly desire to harness the creativity and innovation of your employees then it should be seen as a fundamental skill possessed by everyone.
Key Study Areas
- Introduction to Toyota A3 8 step problem solving approach
- Differences between Toyota approach and other such as six sigma
- Define the real problem
- Use and present data to clarify the point of cause of the problem
- Study the problem to ensure complete understanding
- Select countermeasures and evaluate effectiveness
- Monitor the results & gain greater benefits through effective sharing
All levels of an organisation.
Problem Solving Course Information
This is a one day course at Deeside start and finish times being flexible to support a client's requirements.
£435 plus VAT per delegate.
"As a six sigma green belt I was sceptical about how this would compare. I was amazed at what Toyota are achieving with this approach." - 13/11/19
Courses can contain participants from several organisations. Conduct should be professional to ensure that all participants are able to enjoy the course.
There are currently no COVID restrictions in place but please do not attend if you have tested positive or have symptoms.