All course dates and times stated are for current UK time
“Production are the parents of a machine, maintenance are the doctor”
Stability is the foundation or bedrock of the Toyota Production System (TPS), without stable, reliable and repeatable processes it is difficult to implement standardised work and operate just in time (JIT).
The course looks at the benefits of a proactive TPM system and how this can be achieved.
Key Study Areas
- Who does maintenance and the role of the maintenance department.
- Proactive & reactive maintenance activities
- Our approach to condition based monitoring
- Developing the skills for good maintenance
- How to create ownership at the shop floor level
- Factors to consider for the ideal maintenance strategy
Production & Maintenance Managers & Supervisors
To allow participants to benchmark a Toyota plant, this course is best delivered at our Deeside facility.
Course duration is one day with the start time flexible to suit your requirements.
£435 + VAT per delegate
'Lots of insights and initiatives to take away' - 09 / 05 / 19
'Excellent! World class benchmark' - 10 / 06 / 19
Courses can contain participants from several organisations. Conduct should be professional to ensure that all participants are able to enjoy the course.
There are currently no COVID restrictions in place but please do not attend if you have tested positive or have symptoms.